Finding the best electric guitar under 500 does not have to be hard. In fact, there are several guitars that are fairly priced for novices and seasoned players. It simply requires a little legwork and online research to find cost-affordable electric guitars with user-friendly and sporty features. Whether for solo practices, music groups, bands or orchestras, here are some of the top sellers that continue to receive stellar industry ratings and customer reviews.
Schecter Stealth C-1
The Schecter Stealth C-1 is a popular electric guitar that is known for its unique design and value. This six-string unit is currently priced at $499, and includes several features and specs for all guitar enthusiasts and lovers. As a well-constructed electric guitar, the C-1 features a sturdy, yet beautiful bound body. Similarly, its smooth satin-finished neck ensures shred-free longevity, as well as 24 extra jumbo frets for optimal performance and delivery.
Here are some more benefits of this highly recommended guitar:
• Hard-tail string-through bridge
• Retail price at just under $500
• Simplistic yet intricate design with a trendy arched top and subdued finishes.
• Fretboard inlays, bound body, and black hardware accentuate its set neck and mahogany body.
• Perfect for rock and heavy metal guitar players — great tones, single-coil sounds, and easy controls for maximum performances and practices.
• Proudly made in South Korea.
Gretsch G2622 Electric Guitar
The Gretsch G2622 Electric Guitar features a streamlined appearance with center block and V Stoptail. This unit is currently priced at around $450, and features semi-hollow tunes and resonating sounds within a cost-affordable package. Whether for new players or veteran guitarists, Gretsch is synonymous with building high-end guitars at cost-affordable prices for all rock and roll and musical lovers. Here are some more perks of this guitar under $500:
• Vintage look with bound body and neck.
• Semi-hollow build with spruce center block — helps reduce feedback.
• Currently priced at around $450 retail.
• U-shaped Nato neck with 12″ radius — rosewood Fretboard.
• Two broad Tron humbuckers — vibrant tones.
• Proudly made in Indonesia.
This Streamliner unit produces vibrant tones with robust lows. This is due to its semi-hollow construction, which also makes the G2622 very mobile and lightweight in some regards.
Squier Contemporary Telecaster Electric Guitar
The Squier Contemporary Telecaster HH features a 12″ fretboard radius. Similarly, it entails high output humbuckers, along with a built-in axe for modern, contemporary guitarists. With true durability and stunning design, this electric guitar is perfect for players that love harder styles of rock and roll. With exceptional performance and a matching headstock with chrome covers, here are some more essentials of the Telecaster for new or seasoned players:
• Currently priced at around $350.
• Features 2 ceramic humbuckers for maximum performance and sound.
• Its slim C-shaped neck features a 12″ fretboard.
• Proudly made in China.
• Offers great tones and riffs for all styles of music: punk rock, classic rock, new wave, indie rock and heavy metal.
• Three-way switch and master volume with convenient tone knob controls.
These are but a few of the top electric guitars priced at or below $500. We recommend a hard target search on Google and Amazon, as well as reviewing detailed product information and customer reviews. This will help you make a worthwhile and informed buying choice when it comes to choosing the right electric guitar for all your needs.