Here are some points you need to keep in mind as a buyer to choose the best gluten-free bread machine.
- Mixing Paddle– Gluten-free dough needs only one rise and more mixing. Every good gluten-free bread machine has one paddle to mix the gluten-free dough. Hence, make sure that your bread machine has a smooth one so that your gluten-free dough is more textured and thick.
- Right bread size– Since, the gluten-free bread is fresh for only one day and needs to be toasted or baked for being edible and healthy the next day, make sure that your gluten-free bread machine produces the right size of gluten free bread just enough for your family unless you’re eating it toasted later.
- Bread Pan- look for a bread pan in your machine and make sure that it is easily detachable so that your toasted bread can be easily removed and the container can be cleaned afterwards. Also, look for a non-stick pan preferably otherwise your bread will stick to it and not knead properly.
- Delayed timer- It is an essential feature if you want to choose when you want your bread baked and at what time of the day, you can easily decide by setting a timer for the same.
- Kneading paddles- While baking the bread, sometimes you find a small hole at the bottom of your loaf which doesn’t affect the taste or texture but might bother some customers and hence, the best gluten-free bread machine would surely have a single or dual kneading paddle according to baking cycles. So, if you want a kneading paddle, make sure they work just fine on the machine.
- Noise level– If you want your bread machine to make zero or less noise, make sure you choose according or take unbiased opinions from users of other models.
- Price- Gluten-free bread maker machines can be costly, but you can get a good machine within your budget only be comparison which needs good research online and information about different companies.
- Great reviews- whenever you look online for any product, check the user reviews to get recommendations or even if you want to stick to one brand, double-check by looking at the reviews to make wise decisions.
- Size of the machine- Usually, bread machines are of average sizes and can be easily fitted into kitchen cupboards, but since the storage places vary from kitchen to kitchen, this is one factor to keep in mind.