Supplements are a great way to provide our bodies with the essential nutrients for optimal health. However, most traditional nutritional supplements can be expensive. Also, the ingredients in pills and powder nutritional supplement contain fillers, binders and other additives which makes them difficult to be recognized and thus absorbed properly in our digestive tract. The highest percentage of the supplement end up being wasted with only a small amount reaching the cells of our bodies.
Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (LET) has revolutionized nutrients bioavailability through supplements sealed in sub-microscopic phospholipid bubbles called Liposomes. Liposomes are very similar to the double-layered liquid filled phospholipid membrane that surrounds every cell in our bodies.
How do they work?
Essentially, Liposomes consists of microscopic healthy fat particles called phospholipids which form a membrane. These bubble-like particles are filled with nutrient molecules. The membrane protects the nutrients from degradation that can be caused by stomach acids and enzymes. Once safely in the bloodstream, the liposomes merge with body cells and as a result, nutrients are released directly into the cells to replenish the body.
This incredible technology makes the vitamins more available to the body than traditional methods of tablets or capsules. LET has been used for many years as a way of delivering therapeutic agents and nutrients in a targeted manner to specific tissues or body parts.
The Benefits of Liposomes
- Increased bioavailability as it bypasses the digestive tract
- Utilizes lipid molecules that are easily absorbed into the body’s cells.
- Reduced toxicity unlike tablets and capsules
- Increased nutrient absorption directly to cells
- Protects against free radicals
- Enhancement of targeted therapeutic application
- Apart from providing nutrients to the body, Liposomes are used by our body to replace damaged cells. The body readily uses the essential fats contained in the phospholipid molecules that make up liposomes to replace any saturated or damaged lipids in our cell membranes.
The Health Benefits of Vitamin C
The use of Liposomal Vitamin C allows for faster absorption of the vitamin through the bloodstream and directly to the cells. It is the best way of intake to ensure that the body gets sufficient vitamin C.
The benefits of vitamin C include:
- Vitamin C is required for the formation of enzymes systems within the body.
- Protects arterial walls and helps prevent cardiovascular disease.
- It has powerful antioxidant properties that fight cell mutation.
- It supports the body immune system and helps protect the body against colds and flu.
- It contributes to collagen production for a healthy skin, muscles, and joints.
- It helps to protect against gum disease, iron deficiency, skin hemorrhages, and low mood.
If you’re looking for the best Vitamin C to take you should consider Liposome encapsulated form of Vitamin C supplements for high-potency.